Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 1: Hooping Challenge while PREGNANT

I found out a few weeks ago that I will not be bringing another precious being in the world in February. I am ecstatic! However I am only 7 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight from before.. so that is a bit of a surprise. However I have a good feeling about this time. First off, I have one Hoop Challenge under my belt and I have a lot of energy to start this pregnancy off with another Challenge!

I am also very excited about putting together a video production for my Prenatal Hooping video this fall. I am starting my search for mommy-to-be's like me who know how to hoop or who want to learn. My video will be very easy for beginners and I want it to incorporate both hooping and yoga. AND NO FAKE BELLIES! I want women who are REALLY pregnant. And this is a paid position... This is my first time mentioning it on the web and as soon as I get my prenatalhooping.com website up I will put up official applications.

Onward: I am going to do a 3.5 hours/week hoop challenge this time. I know this is a better choice for me since I already have a 19 month old and a 28 year old to take care (husband.) And I am starting a lot of new projects, not to mention I need to convince my landlord to sell me this house (its so inexpensive and I want to write off my house for taxes since I use it!)... so there's a lot on my table, but hooping is already happening for me almost everyday.

I just got through with a 4 day no-workout stretch (although I was doing chores and standing 10 hours each day at work). However not going to the gym has a way of giving a person more energy. I still want to lose that last 7 pounds AND be pregnant. My BMI is "Above Average" and I know my nutrition is plentiful enough to accommodate a nursing toddler and a growing fetus for the next few months. I'd like to weigh the same as I do now while 9 months pregnant and then lose the baby weight and be 135-140. That sounds GREAT to me!

I will attempt to hoop at least 15 minutes everday, but I know there will be somedays where it gets put off and I end up hooping for an hour one day without counting! That's just how it works for me. And I will also mind what TIME I hoop. During the last challenge I put off hooping til too late and then it didn't happen. 

Video of the day?:

No comments:

Post a Comment