Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 7: If only I could do isolations with my WAIST

I looked up the word "tummy tuck before and after" on google. WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT? SO GROSS! Google just BEGS for strange inquiries though, doesn't it? But nevertheless... a part of me was astonished. Half of them don't look different at all, the other half...  WOW. If the belly button didn't look like it was transplanted from a cadaver and on the verge of rotting off, I'd say that surgery would do wonders for my sag post-pregnacy pouch.

But for the record, I will never get this surgery done. And prior to finding out a few weeks ago that I was going to expect another child, I was steadily losing weight and on the horizon of looking at something that resembled me at 21. Now I am hoping the increased hormones will give me that elasticity required to suck things back into shape. Why couldn't I have my mother's genes? She lost all her baby weight by "magic" after 3 weeks. It literally melted off and she couldn't eat enough. I suppose we all have our unique challenges. At least over 50% of America and can relate with me.


Now.... to my title. I think I CAN do isolations on my waist, but the slow motion hula kind of hurts my ankles. I have been doing a lot of arm isolations so that I can one day pull off the "IsoPOP" as so famously executed by Sir Richard. And doing this is really toning my arms in ways I didn't expect. But as I said before... I could use for some waist toning too!

I was practicing hooping on my thigh, doing a jack rabbit move, then hooping on my other thigh. It was sloppy and I could barely hoop on my thigh without falling over. So that's the next thing to work on... Hooping on my thigh perpendicular to my body with my toes pointed towards the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment