Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 15: Gone Backwards

I was squating into a horse stance hooping in the reverse direction and realized how much faster I hoop in my dominant direction. I couldn't keep the hoop up unless I hooped faster. Revelation! Hooray!

I think there is also something to explain why one of my legs is larger than the other. I will have to work on that to make things more even.

I am not quite flexible enough to do the foot pass with my left foot, but I will keep trying.

I've spent a great deal of my "free hoop time" trying to master 5 beat weave. I hope I get it eventually! I feel like I'm getting closer but its so difficult!

Tomorrow is 4th of July. I am pretty busy so I will trade my rest day on Thursday to Wednesday so I can spend time with the family.

Uh oh, baby woke up from her nap! Have a great hoopin' day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment