Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 9: Rocking out

So today was another leg day, but I was a little disappointed in my inability to do the thigh trick by Babz. I don't think there is enough area between my thighs to even grab the hoop, let alone spin it on my thighs (a feat in its own.) I am going to trade that move for another.

I have got that foot pass almost NAILED! I just need to remember to fully bend my knee to grab the hoop. The back-spinning hoop to one legged hooping won't work for me. I like to keep my hoops pretty and realized I don't want to backspin them. I hoop outside on the dirt and the cement, both are not very nice to gaffers tape! So no more of that move either.

Instead I am doing knee breaks from elbow hooping and one-legged hooping. One legged hooping should evolve into hooping on my arms (one vertical, one horizontal) and my legs (ditto). I need to get started adding hoops to do some multis.

I was thinking of hooping again tomorrow but not until my homework is finished! I had a blast of customers today and I gotta finish up my hoopmaking. I made 4 of 12 already. Not too difficult, I love making them really so the time flies. I will probably even have time to hoop after I mail them ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment