Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 1:Arms

So this week I found 3 tricks I want to really hone in on.

First is arm wraps. Also called coin flips and there's another one called the drama queen. I love the ways these look but I still end up flipping it onto my head/face. I got a little better today.


Second is behind the back elbow stop. Instead of passing the hoop from one elbow to another the hoop is stalled on the other elbow and moves in the other direction. I love it! Its a nice surprise. My left elbow hurts from being beaten with stops though.


Third, manipulating inner space. I practiced touching my elbow behind my back and opening my chest  while shoulder hooping. It definitely looked cool but I am not very flexible so anything behind the back only happens a few times then I can't do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment