Sunday, June 3, 2012

Minis, Arm Hoops, and Watching TV

So I have been making and selling some minis lately through my etsy shop and I must say, these things are difficult!

I am a moderately good twin spinner but the minis took my breath away! They are so damned fast! I thought I'd be okay spinning them and watching the TV while Willow (my 3 month old) and Zora (my 2 year old) were cuddled for a nap on the bed. But the hoops flew across the room or hit the ceiling. It wasn't very nice.

I am overly cautious about the UV points here lately. They are at "Very high" 9 points. Apparently at 14 you can go blind or something. That's frightening!

Of course its just another reason why hooping indoors needs to evolve. How can we remove the large object factor? I guess it means I just can't hoopdance. I can waist hoop and stay confined to my 1m^2 area but there's no budging or I'll take out someone's hip or my kids' head.

I am again holding off the dancey dance until I get an mp3 player.

I happened to lose 5 pounds this week NOT exercising. That was pretty exciting but kind of confusing. I think by not working out I ate less and therefore lost weight (thanks to the muscles put on by my faster metabolism due to working out the previous 8 weeks). Maybe I just lost those muscles?? I hope not! I heard when you lose weight you lose 75% fat and 25% lean muscle. Why does the muscle have to leave at all?

Hooping has made my legs look hot. I want to incorporate jumping more into my hooping. I need to get some air!

No comments:

Post a Comment