Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 6: Arms, contd.

LOL at myself... I guess I wasn't looking at my curriculum very closely and I completed an entire week doing my ARMS and not my LEGS. hahah.... oh well. Easily adjusted! Hoopers gotta go with the flow.

Today I was doing the behind the elbow breaks and I came up with a new transition. I am hardcore practicing elbow passes and breaks now.  One I especially love right now is "Elbow Sliders" I will have to practice that one too.

 I would love to make a video entirely composed of elbow passes, breaks, and other strange behind the back stuff. I wish I could get down the behind the back 3 beat weave. That's sooo difficult. I'm talking about the video below:


The girl in the video is using larger minis than what I use. So maybe that is the problem. Mine are VERY fast because they are only 22". Those look about 26" Hmm, I'm watching that tutorial again. She does SUCH a good job of telling you how to do it. I think I will choose that as one of my second arm tricks in the weeks to come!

And another I want to do... but have no idea where to even start after 3 beat weave: 5 BEAT WEAVE. Is there a 7? There should be.

What hurts again? Elbows. Yikes. But it is to be expected. They are doing some rockin' moves lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment